Friday, October 16, 2009







Nude Rose Lipstick
What's the rave about this shade from mac that was released on their
dsquared collection???
Well let me tell you...I made a quick stop at a mac store today just to pick up this lipstick, well this quick stop turned into buying some eye shadows for my pallete and the super black Feline eyeliner but anyway I got the lipstick got home and tried it on..I LOVE THIS COLOR! Its the perfect nude pink for any skin tone I think! It's a sheer color but it does have a good payoff in color. It has a creamy consistency and the only think I would complain about is the staying power but what can you expect from a lustre lipstick right? so I figured I would put on a lip primer like laura geller's and a little concealer on top of that and it lasts longer...YAY!!!

This is such a great soft nude color that it actually looks great with every eye shadow look possible, especially my favorite look which is the smokey look!

No comments:

Post a Comment